The physical features of stainless steel allow for small sections, with subsequent lower visual impact and increased indoors brightness and they guarantee an unlimited life and minimal maintenance. The inalterability of the surface through the years makes stainless steel the ideal solution in difficult environments. During the years, stainless steel has undergone continuous technical improvements, thus universally becoming famous for its inalterability and high durability. For the production of their profiles, Brombal uses the AISI 304 and AISI 316L stainless steel, depending on the environment they need to be fitted in: AISA 304 stainless steel – more currently used – is provided in a satin finish; AISI 316L stainless steel – particularly suitable for marine environments – is provided in scotch-brite, polished and mirror finish.
The billet used for stainless steel is produced by forging the steel to the required gauge, then rolling it into large coils. The material then undergoes a finishing process to obtain a satin, scotch-brite or polished surface. The coil is then rolled into the desired shape while a protective film is applied to protect the finish.
- Thermally broken.
- Available in both 304 high grade stainless or 316 marine grade.
- Excellent corrosion resistance is ideal for ocean front or industrial applications.
- Structural stability, extreme durability.
- 100% recycled material.
- AISI 304 Satin – 220 grit abrasives are rubbed over the surface to obtain a smooth satin polish.
- AISI 316 Scotch-Brite – 1,200 grit abrasive are rubbed over the surface to obtain a sleek smooth finish.
- AISI 316 Polish – High powered buffers are used to create a polish like finish.
- AISI 316 Mirror – High powered buffers and treatment are used to create a mirror like finish.