Sierra Pacific Industries, sustainably manages 1.9 million acres of timberland. Sierra Pacific is the largest millwork producer in the U.S. and the third largest lumber company. Sierra Pacific Industries plants 7 million new trees every single year. So 100 years from now, the forests will have more trees – and bigger trees – than today.
Engler Window & Door is proud to be an exclusive Southwest Florida distributor for this family-owned, environmentally-committed company. Sierra Pacific is the only window company that maintains continuous quality control from the moment our tree seeds are planted until the beautiful wood windows and doors are produced, approved, and delivered to our customers.
Window & Door magazine named H3 Series “The Most Innovative Window” of the year and it is now approved in Southwest Florida areas. The patented Fusion Technology integrates three perfect materials (extruded aluminum, vinyl and solid wood) into one superb window. This unique fusion results in improved energy efficiency and performance, upscale aesthetics, and a remarkable advanced window. The H3 lineup is a smart choice for new construction or replacement is available in an option-rich, easy-glide slider, easy-tilt double hung, as well as casement, awning and picture windows.
Sierra Pacific Windows give you the following additional advantages:
- Enhance family safety & security by keeping intruders out.
- Block 99% of all UV rays.
- Reduce outside noise by as much as 50%.
- Are Energy Star rated for superior energy efficiency.
- CoreGuard is the best wood protection in the window industry. Naturally organic, CoreGuard Protects against:
- other water damage
- carpenter ants
- boring beetles
- other insect damage
Click on the links below for digital versions of brochures:
- Sierra Pacific Window Wish Book
- Sierra Pacific Windows Brand Introduction Brochure
- FeelSafe IG Wind Zone 3 Product Test Summary 1-26-17
- Check out the Energy Star and H3 Product Performance Guide 2017
- Sierra Pacific Windows Exterior Clad Color Brochure