Sierra Pacific Windows offers:
- Aluminum Clad Premium Series Windows & Patio Doors. Beautiful wood inside. Weatherproof, maintenance-free, aluminum cladding outside. It’s the perfect combination. Sierra Pacifics’ wood is select pine, or you can upgrade to one of eight other species. Our double thick cladding comes in every color you can think of.
- H3 Series High-Tech, Mid-Priced Windows. Fusion Technology integrates three components, (extruded aluminum frame, vinyl, and solid wood) into one perfect window. Meet the high-tech, mid-priced H3 Series Windows. It’s so advanced that Window & Door magazine named it “The Most Innovative Window” of the year and the H3 Series is now available in Southwest Florida. The patented Fusion Technology results in improved energy efficiency and performance, upscale aesthetics, and a remarkable advanced window. The H3 Series lineup is a smart choice for new construction or replacement is available in an option-rich, easy-glide slider, easy-tilt double hung, as well as casement, awning and picture windows.
- Feel Safe Non-Impact Windows & Patio Doors are engineered and built to withstand the rigors of hurricanes, other severe storms and even the most determined burglar. They feature high-strength, shatter-resistant, laminated glass that stands up to fierce winds, pounding rain, wind-borne debris and rapid pressure changes that could implode your home or blow off the roof.
- FeelSafe Hurricane-Resistant Windows & Patio Doors. FeelSafe windows and doors feature high-strength, shatter-resistant glass, plus “extreme” engineering and construction for the coastal areas.
- Click on the links to view digital version of brochures:
- FeelSafe H3 Double Hung Announcement
- Feelsafe Impact Sliding Door
- Sierra Pacific Windows H3 Series Non-Impact
75 Colors in 7 Collections!
ColorStay – 45 solid colors.
Textured – 5 matte finish colors with varying grit.
Weathered – 8 dual tone/speckled exclusive colors.
Pearl Metallic – 5 soft metallic colors with an elegant glow.
Industrial – 2 powder coated options.
Anodized – 5 top demanded anodized finishes.
Custom Match any color in AAMA 2605.
Superiority of Powder Coating – The aluminum cladding on all Sierra Pacific windows and doors comes in an industry-leading number of textures and colors. Although more expensive to manufacture, all but our anodized collection is AAMA 2604 or AAMA 2605 powder coated for greater surface hardness, scratch resistance and color retention than ordinary liquid paint. The powder coating process also emits nearly zero volatile organic compounds, to help minimize waste.