DISCOVER A PANORAMIC PERSPECTIVE
The Loewen LiftSlide complements other Loewen products in terms of profiles, interior vertical grain Douglas Fir finish and exterior metal clad colors. Created with the highest level of quality, the LiftSlide is an excellent companion product for Loewen projects offering consistent appearance, function and quality.
The Loewen LiftSlide allows expansive glass panels to roll smoothly and easily during operation by first lifting the panels and then sliding them. This not only provides a panoramic view, it extends the living space of your home.
The doors glide easily on almost-unnoticeable stainless steel “Barely There”™ tracks or on a fully water rated raised sill. With the touch of a hand, the LiftSlide mechanism effortlessly carries glass panels weighing up to 850 pounds. The “Barely There” track protrudes 3/16″ above the finished floor so your interiors and exterior finishes flow seamlessly. For more exposed locations a raised sill is available for additional water resistance.
LiftSlide stiles and rails are comprised of an aluminum/wood exterior with interior hybrid. The high structural integrity and raised threshold option allows LiftSlides to be located in areas of exposure where homeowners want a broad view with minimal siteline interference.
The LiftSlide can be manufactured in straight and corner configurations. While the LiftSlide is a unique product, it is fully compatible with the Loewen product portfolio.
- Straight and corner configurations
- LiftSlide door systems are available up to 60 feet wide and 12 feet tall
- Up to 60 square feet of glass in any one panel
- Panels roll smoothly and easily when opening and closing (including 850 pound panels)
- Four-inch aluminum/wood door stiles that won’t twist or warp
- Standard drainage track that protrudes 3/16” above the finished floor
- Optional raised threshold for Florida homes
- Natural Douglas Fir interior (clear — no visible finger joints)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel flush bottom track system with transverse drain
- Extruded aluminum exterior within Loewen color spectrum
- Insulated impact with 1/2″ (12mm) air space
- Optional upgrades include LowE 272, LowE 366, LowE Sun 240 or tint
SIMULATED DIVIDED LITES (SDLs)
SDLs (Simulated Divided Lites) are also known as muntins or grilles. Loewen’s SDLs include applied muntins to the glass on both interior and exterior as well as an internal spacer between the glass.
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) are available in 3/4″, 1 1/8″ and 2″ widths
- Standard for SDLs is to have internal spacers where possible