OPEN UP NEW POSSIBILITIES
The epitome of leisure living, easy-operating Sliding Patio doors bring the outside in with style.
Functioning like large moving windows, Loewen Sliding Patio doors can open up the walls in your home to new possibilities.
To make our doors safe, secure and easy to operate, Loewen uses laminated sash construction and smooth tandem rollers. For added security, Loewen offers an optional foot lock and multi-point hardware as standard.
- Tandem stainless steel ball bearing rollers
- Optional foot lock mechanism
- Integral sliding screens available
- Multi-point locking hardware standard
- Natural Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- 4 9/16” (116 mm) jamb
- 2 1/4” thick sliding panels
- Extruded aluminum cladding in 15 Standard Palette colors, 27 Architectural Palette colors
- Silicone-treated, woven pile and foam-filled Q-lon weatherstripping system
- Extruded aluminum frame with fiberglass screen cloth
- Screens available in colors to match exterior cladding
- Insulated impact with 1/2″ (12mm) air space
- Optional upgrades include LowE 272, LowE 366, LowE Sun 240 or tint
SIMULATED DIVIDED LITES (SDLs)
SDLs are also known as muntins or grilles. Loewen’s SDL includes applied muntins to the glass on both interior and exterior as well as an internal spacer between the glass.
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) are available in 3/4″, 1 1/8″ and 2″ widths
- Standard for SDLs is to have internals spacers where possible