No other hinged door can capture as expansive a view as a Loewen Terrace door, thanks to our large glass areas and sturdy all wood construction.
French Terrace doors are hinged on the outside to allow both doors to operate from the middle. Outswing and inswing versions are available. French doors are available as single panel, two panel operable and operable paired with fixed combinations.
- Doweled stile and rail sash for rugged dependability
- Available fixed or operable
- Ideal for high traffic areas
- Inswing or outswing versions available
- Low profile sill available
- Natural Douglas Fir interior (non visible finger joints)
- 4 9/16″ (116 mm) jamb
- Multi-point locking hardware complete with brass handle set, escutcheon and lower activated dead bolts.
- Extruded aluminum cladding in 9 Standard Palette colors, 27 Architectural Palette colors, primed wood or clear fir exterior
TERRACE DOOR CROSS SECTIONS
|Terrace Door Outswing (Tuscany Brown)||Terrace Door Inswing (Tuscany Brown)||Terrace Door Inswing Raised Panel (Tuscany Brown)|
- Insulated impact with 1/2″ (12mm) air space
- Optional upgrades include LowE 272, LowE 366, LowE Sun 240 or tint
SIMULATED DIVIDED LITES (SDLs)
SDLs (Simulated Divided Lites) are also known as muntins or grilles. Loewen’s SDL includes applied muntins to the glass on both interior and exterior as well as an internal spacer between the glass.
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) are available in 3/4″, 1 1/8″ and 2″ widths
- Standard for SDLs is have internal spacers where possible